• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: touchflow problems with the DiamondThis is a featured thread

telusdiamond

telusdiamond
touchflow problems with the Diamond
Mar 30 2009, 11:01 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 30 2009, 11:01 PM EDT
I need help im having with my diamond. This has happened to me a few times. I turn my phone off when i charge it.. so today when i turned it on, the touch flow wouldnt load up. I tired giving it a soft reset, taking the battery out, nothing works. When it loads up, without the touch flow, it works much slower then be4 ... Anyone know why this happens, and how i can get touch flow to work again?
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: touchflow problems with the Diamond
Mar 31 2009, 5:11 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 31 2009, 5:11 PM EDT
"I need help im having with my diamond. This has happened to me a few times. I turn my phone off when i charge it.. so today when i turned it on, the touch flow wouldnt load up. I tired giving it a soft reset, taking the battery out, nothing works. When it loads up, without the touch flow, it works much slower then be4 ... Anyone know why this happens, and how i can get touch flow to work again?"
The main reason for any Windows Mobile device to become sluggish is the lack of available Memory. Since the device is slow with TF3D disabled, it may not be an issue with the TF3D.
Check to see how much free memory you have by going to Start>Settings>System Tab>Memory. if you dont have at least 5MB free in each Storage and Programs, that is likely the culprit and you will need to free up some memory.
Try deleting the History and temp files for Internet Explorer; this usually frees up a god deal of memory.
If you have more than 5MB in each Storage and Programs, sounds like you need to do the Hard Reset and start fresh.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)