• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: Distorted imagesReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts
eolivares76
eolivares76
Distorted images
Mar 20 2009, 1:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 20 2009, 1:32 PM EDT
I've replaced my Sprint HTC pro 4 times for the same issue. After using it for a week or 2 some times 3 weeks (keep in mind I've changed it 4 times) all of the sudden I get distorted images kind of like a checkers board if you cut it in different pieces and put it back without matching the edges. after doing that for a couple of days, the screen will not come or it will once in a while but it will go back to the same thing immediatelly. Anyone had this problem? please let me know if you know of a solution. Nobody seems to know. I know have my 4th one, only had it for about 1.5 week and I have not had a problem. Do you find this valuable?    

thelastknight
1. RE: Distorted images
Mar 21 2009, 10:54 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 21 2009, 10:54 PM EDT
i am on my 3 htc touch pro phone, the first on would flicker on and off , respond slowly , it was with in 30 days so i got a brand new one form the store this on the picture was distorted, kinda like a brick wall the scrambled and put back together, now i am on my third on i havent activated this on becaue i wasnt to see if someone come up with a solution first . now i know it now just me . Do you find this valuable?    

isis777
2. RE: Distorted images
Mar 29 2009, 11:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 29 2009, 11:31 PM EDT
I am also experiencing this issue on my HTC Touch Pro. Distorted images when performing various functions. I have performed a hard reset and this issue is not resolved. I will be taking my phone in for service on tomorrow, but I am concerned that I will have this issue even if/when they replace my phone. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)