• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: radio help with the dashThis is a featured thread

Showing 5 posts

jeremias08
radio help with the dash
Mar 12 2009, 3:38 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 12 2009, 3:38 AM EDT
hey i got the dash and i was rading some where about it can have radio? how do i get radio on my phone? ay info be great thanks, i did try to google then came accross pocket radio or something? i have no idea but would love to have radio on my phone, is it a service i have to pay for? Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Dash Radio
kungfubass1961
kungfubass1961
1. RE: radio help with the dash
Mar 12 2009, 12:16 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 12 2009, 12:16 PM EDT
there is no real time radio for the dash, but what i use is
1.mundu radio works just go to munduradio.com and download there cab
2.pandora this i got from a cab that was for the moto-Q
3.radiotime.com this you can find useing your IE
you can also go to skyfire.com this is a beta browser that works great with the dash just like real time pc, i have the cab for pandora radio if you need it just email me at [email protected], all this is free, note you well need to have data support to use any of these apps or just use your wi-fi wish works great
Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
2. RE: radio help with the dash
Mar 12 2009, 3:32 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 12 2009, 3:32 PM EDT
"hey i got the dash and i was rading some where about it can have radio? how do i get radio on my phone? ay info be great thanks, i did try to google then came accross pocket radio or something? i have no idea but would love to have radio on my phone, is it a service i have to pay for?"
Your probably referring to pandora, it is the new fad in internet radio, although it doesn't work on all mobiles

www.pandora.com
kungfubass1961
kungfubass1961
3. RE: radio help with the dash
Mar 12 2009, 5:19 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 12 2009, 5:36 PM EDT
true pandora not ready for some windows mobile phone so thay say hehe, but like i said i for got were i got the cab download from but i just remember it was a cab for the moto-q and i was doing the moon walk lol when i was abile to download to my dash, just now i was jaming with some music with pandora on my dash with just reg tmobile data edge, ive got the cab so if any one needs it feel free to email me,
ok heres were i got the pandora cab>>http://forum.xda-developers.com/showpost.php?p=3016069&postcount=126
coco214
coco214
4. RE: radio help with the dash
Mar 13 2009, 12:27 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 13 2009, 12:27 PM EDT
I loved my dash and miss it (but only a little, moved on to G1). I had Pocket Player. The app was about $20 (no monthly charge), and played my music files, videos, podcast and shoutcast stations. It was one of my fav. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)