Mar 11 2009, 10:25 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 11 2009, 10:25 AM EDT
i can not use it
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: GPS Touch Pro
AdamTxPdx
AdamTxPdx
1. RE: gps
Mar 11 2009, 12:05 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 11 2009, 12:05 PM EDT
I can only use it with Google Maps or if Google Maps is turned on. I am going to contact Sprint today to see if I can't find an answer.
browntannis
browntannis
2. RE: gps
Mar 11 2009, 2:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 11 2009, 2:37 PM EDT
"i can not use it"
We need to know what version of the Touch Pro you have (AT&T, Sprint, etc,), what GPS softrware you are trying to use and of course where you are running into trouble.
icqmtl

icqmtl
3. RE: gps
May 11 2009, 12:02 PM EDT | Post edited: May 11 2009, 12:02 PM EDT
"We need to know what version of the Touch Pro you have (AT&T, Sprint, etc,), what GPS softrware you are trying to use and of course where you are running into trouble."
I am using a HTC touch 3G. Set bought in Singapore.
I am using Garmin mobile XT ver 5.00.10. Upon opening the GMXT, it takes forever to locate the satelite.
I suspect the GPS is turn off? Is there anyway to turn it on manually? Or is there some setting eg coms port that I must set for Garmin to work?
seow

seow
4. RE: gps
May 11 2009, 7:55 PM EDT | Post edited: May 11 2009, 7:55 PM EDT
Hello icqmtl,
Try to locate touch the GPS signal icon on the top left. It should show the COM port that is use for your GPS module. On the bottom, you should see the "DONE", "GPS Info" and "Disable/Enable" tab. Just turn on by touching the Disable tab.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)