• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: problems with fmReported This is a featured thread

Showing 7 posts

ceejay64
problems with fm
Mar 10 2009, 2:44 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 10 2009, 2:44 PM EDT
I have a htc diamond p3700 and i am unable to start my fm radio any help Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: FM Application HTC Diamond
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: problems with fm
Mar 11 2009, 2:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 11 2009, 2:46 PM EDT
"I have a htc diamond p3700 and i am unable to start my fm radio any help"
We need to know what happens when you try to start the FM application.
Try the soft reset and if that doesnt work, the Hard Reset to reload everything on the device.
Do you find this valuable?    

ceejay64
2. RE: problems with fm
Mar 12 2009, 1:31 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 12 2009, 1:31 PM EDT
"We need to know what happens when you try to start the FM application.
Try the soft reset and if that doesnt work, the Hard Reset to reload everything on the device."
i have tried both there is no icon that refers to fm radio nor does it say anywhere in the manual Do you find this valuable?    

ceejay64
3. RE: problems with fm
Mar 14 2009, 1:53 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 14 2009, 1:53 PM EDT
"We need to know what happens when you try to start the FM application.
Try the soft reset and if that doesnt work, the Hard Reset to reload everything on the device."
is there any body out there who knows how to start fm radio application on htc p3700 i have tried manufacturers default hard reset, clear storage contacted the manufacturer technical support with no luck . infact the technical support told me that the distributer removed the software for fm . the distributor told me they dont ope the items the sell or change soft ware. Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
4. RE: problems with fm
Mar 14 2009, 3:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 14 2009, 3:45 PM EDT
"is there any body out there who knows how to start fm radio application on htc p3700 i have tried manufacturers default hard reset, clear storage contacted the manufacturer technical support with no luck . infact the technical support told me that the distributer removed the software for fm . the distributor told me they dont ope the items the sell or change soft ware. "
Where did you get your phone from? And who is your carrier ? Carriers have been known to disable things they don't want to give support to.

Have you used File Explorer, to search through your /windows folder for any fm radio files.?
Do you find this valuable?    

ceejay64
5. RE: problems with fm
Mar 15 2009, 10:53 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 15 2009, 10:53 AM EDT
"Where did you get your phone from? And who is your carrier ? Carriers have been known to disable things they don't want to give support to.

Have you used File Explorer, to search through your /windows folder for any fm radio files.?"
my phone was unlocked i got it from cellphonewholesale they swear they dont open their boxes and even so i have hard rest it to manufacturer default and yes i have opened file explorer and no icons for fm the user manual does not mention anything about fm radio yet all sellers claim it has mp3 and fm radio but there is just mp3 player icon Do you find this valuable?    

ceejay64
6. RE: problems with fm
Mar 15 2009, 12:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 15 2009, 12:26 PM EDT
"Where did you get your phone from? And who is your carrier ? Carriers have been known to disable things they don't want to give support to.

Have you used File Explorer, to search through your /windows folder for any fm radio files.?"
i finally found out that a company named brightpoint removed the rom version that supports fm radio do you know where i can download the right one Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)