• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Htc Touch pro dialerThis is a featured thread

slck323

slck323
Htc Touch pro dialer
Mar 9 2009, 2:41 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 9 2009, 2:41 AM EDT
So i am having trouble accessing my original dialer pad. what happened was i downloaded pocket shield, and with it came a dialer, but i deleted pocket shield and i cant seem to get my original one back... if anyone knows how, please let me know
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Original Dialer Touch Pro
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Htc Touch pro dialer
Mar 9 2009, 1:21 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 9 2009, 1:21 PM EDT
"So i am having trouble accessing my original dialer pad. what happened was i downloaded pocket shield, and with it came a dialer, but i deleted pocket shield and i cant seem to get my original one back... if anyone knows how, please let me know"
Are sure that all of the components of Pocket SHield got removed? Sounds like some are still hanging out. Did you Soft Reset your device after uninstalling the app? This needs to be done for a clean uninstall.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
mynameiskristopher
mynameiskristopher
2. RE: Htc Touch pro dialer
Mar 15 2009, 3:43 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 15 2009, 3:43 AM EDT
Another thing you could try is to disable the touchflo 3d... and then re-enable it. (I don't know if that is the same as re-installing touchflow)

That may do the trick.
denco7
denco7
3. RE: Htc Touch pro dialer
Mar 15 2009, 9:12 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 15 2009, 9:12 AM EDT
Some dialers overwrite the files of the original dialer and the only way to get it back is to either find a copy of the original dialer and reload it or to hard reset and the system will reload it .

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)