• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Call duration timer??This is a featured thread

ryan72

ryan72
Call duration timer??
Mar 1 2009, 1:48 AM EST | Post edited: Mar 1 2009, 2:29 AM EST
I recently got a Telus HTC Touch Pro to replace my HTC P4000 and I can't find the call duration timers. On the P4000, there was a tab on the device information screen but I don't have that tab on the Touch Pro.

Anywhere else I should be looking or is the info not available on this device?

Thanks in advance.
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: Call Timers Touch Pro
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Call duration timer??
Mar 2 2009, 5:09 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 2 2009, 5:09 PM EST
"I recently got a Telus HTC Touch Pro to replace my HTC P4000 and I can't find the call duration timers. On the P4000, there was a tab on the device information screen but I don't have that tab on the Touch Pro.

Anywhere else I should be looking or is the info not available on this device?

Thanks in advance."
I have the AT&T version of the Touch Pro and my Call Timers are under Start>Settings>System Tab>Device Information>Call Duration. It shows the amount of time for inbound/outbound calls for the life of the device.
There is also Call Timers which is the one that you can reset to help you keep track of the time you use each billing cycle, that one is found under Phone>Menu>Call History>Menu>Call Timers.
ryan72

ryan72
2. RE: Call duration timer??
Mar 2 2009, 6:12 PM EST | Post edited: Mar 2 2009, 6:12 PM EST
"I have the AT&T version of the Touch Pro and my Call Timers are under Start>Settings>System Tab>Device Information>Call Duration. It shows the amount of time for inbound/outbound calls for the life of the device.
There is also Call Timers which is the one that you can reset to help you keep track of the time you use each billing cycle, that one is found under Phone>Menu>Call History>Menu>Call Timers."
The version I have is with Telus in Canada and for some reason it was disabled by default. I was provided with a registry setting to enable the lifetime call timer but still don't have the resetable timer though.

Thanks for your reply.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)