• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Contacts buttonThis is a featured thread

Nino213561

Nino213561
Contacts button
Feb 25 2009, 7:01 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 25 2009, 7:04 PM EST
I don't know what I did but My contacts button is not working. It says something like I am missing something called poutlook.exe Does anyone know what that means and how I fix it? I have the HTC fuze for ATT
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Contacts button
Feb 26 2009, 1:05 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 26 2009, 1:05 PM EST
"I don't know what I did but My contacts button is not working. It says something like I am missing something called poutlook.exe Does anyone know what that means and how I fix it? I have the HTC fuze for ATT"
That is one of the files that is required for the Contacts application to work. The only way to get it back is via the Hard Reset.
jerrypele
jerrypele
2. RE: Contacts button
Feb 26 2009, 7:37 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 26 2009, 7:37 PM EST
"It says something like I am missing something called poutlook.exe "
poutlook.exe is Microsoft's Outlook for Pocket PC. Perhaps the file has become corrupt or accidently deleted. Hopefully Browntannis is correct about the hard reset.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)