• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Voice Dial Without HeadsetThis is a featured thread

kjason

kjason
Voice Dial Without Headset
Monday, 2:01 PM EST | Post edited: Monday, 2:01 PM EST
Greetings, may I ask for a help to use Voice Dial Without Headset in HTC touch pro?
Thanks in advance.
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Voice Dial Without Headset
Monday, 4:38 PM EST | Post edited: Monday, 4:38 PM EST
"Greetings, may I ask for a help to use Voice Dial Without Headset in HTC touch pro?
Thanks in advance."
On the Touch Pro, you should Microsoft Voice Command under Start>Settings>Personal Tab>Voice Command. Make sure that the box for enabled is selected then select the Notifications Button and make sure that you have the correct option set for audio routing. Then all you need to do is press and hold your Send Call button until you get the chirp and then just tell your device what you want to o(i.e. Call Mom).
kjason

kjason
2. RE: Voice Dial Without Headset
Monday, 11:54 PM EST | Post edited: Monday, 11:54 PM EST
Thanks a lot browntannis for your help it works.
May I ask you to help me regarding the Bluetooth active sync as my laptop paired with my HTC touch pro and I can beam from it to the laptop and vice versa but when I choose connection via Bluetooth from the device it show that no device found and I have to pair every time I do this it give me the same message so many times.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)