• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC TiltThis is a featured thread

abarberi
abarberi
HTC Tilt
Feb 15 2009, 4:52 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 15 2009, 4:52 PM EST
I used to own an 8125 but recently upgraded to a tilt. I never was able use the wifi in my 8125, for some reason I could not pass the settings screen. I would like to be able to learn how to do it right (and not be charged by att), and take advantage of this great feature. Does anyone know of a website or could give me some instrcutions? By the way, I am very ignorant when it comes down to electronic gadgets, but it's time to learn. Thanks.
Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: HTC Tilt
Feb 18 2009, 12:56 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 18 2009, 12:56 PM EST
"I used to own an 8125 but recently upgraded to a tilt. I never was able use the wifi in my 8125, for some reason I could not pass the settings screen. I would like to be able to learn how to do it right (and not be charged by att), and take advantage of this great feature. Does anyone know of a website or could give me some instrcutions? By the way, I am very ignorant when it comes down to electronic gadgets, but it's time to learn. Thanks."
Try this for starters: http://att.deviceanywhere.com/tutorial.seam;jsessionid=DFC242F0B63EE4505668977A8DA32FE1?deviceId=625&tutorialId=1286&deviceGraphId=1110&cid=352962&conversationPropagation=end

It is pretty basic but it will at least get you started. If you are unsuccessful, we need to know what kind of WiFi you are trying to connect to (Open/Secure) and what type of security the connection needs (WEP, WPA, etc.).
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)