• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: Help! I need Help!Reported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

me72704
Help! I need Help!
Feb 7 2009, 5:55 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 7 2009, 5:55 PM EST
My phone was working just fine the other day. It went completely dead. I recharged it. Now it will not go off of the AT&T screen. I tried a hard reset on it now all it will do is show 4 lines going across the whole screen. (red green blue and white) The only way to turn it off is to take the battery out. I don't know if this has anything to do with it, right before it went dead it said that it did not have any memory left. So i went and tried to delete all of my text messages on it. I am Lost with out my baby HTC 8525. I have not had the phone but about 6 months. bought new off of ebay. Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: help

shellijenkins
1. RE: Help! I need Help!
Jul 4 2009, 10:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 4 2009, 10:08 PM EDT
What kind of cover do you have on your phone? I had a phone that I had to send back becaase it basically did the same thing as yours. It got to the point that the touch screen did not even work. I discovered that the case which was a hard case, apparently was applying pressure to the corners of the screen. When I took the screen off, it began working fine. Now I have a soft silicon case which I really don't like but I haven't had any problems since. Do you find this valuable?    
talontsi07
talontsi07
2. RE: Help! I need Help!
Jul 4 2009, 10:15 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 4 2009, 10:15 PM EDT
i dont no if it will matter but try taking out any storage cards Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)