• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Can font colors on home screen be changed ??This is a featured thread

Showing 4 posts

chuckulz
Can font colors on home screen be changed ??
Feb 2 2009, 2:14 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 2 2009, 2:14 PM EST
It seems odd that I can only choose near white background picture for my home screen. The font color is dark and dissappears for most of the provided background pictures ! I have dug through every screen and tab hunting for anything to do this ! Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Can font colors on home screen be changed ??
Feb 3 2009, 2:05 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 3 2009, 2:05 PM EST
"It seems odd that I can only choose near white background picture for my home screen. The font color is dark and dissappears for most of the provided background pictures ! I have dug through every screen and tab hunting for anything to do this !"
If you are using the TF3D, there isnt a way in the registry to change the Font color.
If you are not using the TF3D, you can change the font color using 3rd party apps (I have changed mine to purple using the Advanced Configuration Tool v3.3 from www.xda-developers and www.fuzemobility.com)
Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
2. RE: Can font colors on home screen be changed ??
Feb 3 2009, 3:11 PM EST | Post edited: Feb 3 2009, 3:11 PM EST
"It seems odd that I can only choose near white background picture for my home screen. The font color is dark and dissappears for most of the provided background pictures ! I have dug through every screen and tab hunting for anything to do this !"
Diamond TF3D config ( works on Touch Pro ) lets you change things on your touch flow screen. unfortunately font color is not one of them
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=405749
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=409901
Do you find this valuable?    

sukie619
3. RE: Can font colors on home screen be changed ??
May 11 2009, 6:33 AM EDT | Post edited: May 11 2009, 6:33 AM EDT
"If you are using the TF3D, there isnt a way in the registry to change the Font color.
If you are not using the TF3D, you can change the font color using 3rd party apps (I have changed mine to purple using the Advanced Configuration Tool v3.3 from www.xda-developers and www.fuzemobility.com)"
can you please give me step by step instructions on how you did this?? I downloaded the app but I have a hard time figuring out what it does, do you think this would work on the diamond? thank you! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)