• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC Touch Diamond issuesThis is a featured thread

Simone1

Simone1
HTC Touch Diamond issues
Jan 31 2009, 2:37 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 31 2009, 2:37 AM EST
Hi, I've had major issues with my device... from basic problems such as when i plug in the USB cable to the PC it drains the device battery in about 5 mins (shouldn't it be charging it???) to the data communications constantly turns itself off (and greys out so you can't turn it back on). I've now been back into the Telstra shop 5 times to have it reset - takes them over an hour to fix if they have the time to help.... Just curious... did I get a lemon or do others have the same problem..?
Won't event go into the issues of trying to pair the device with by GPS / hands free unit. aaaargh! I'd love to hear from anyone who can help.
Do you find this valuable?    
poldie

poldie
1. RE: HTC Touch Diamond issues
Feb 7 2009, 2:56 AM EST | Post edited: Feb 7 2009, 2:56 AM EST
"Hi, I've had major issues with my device... from basic problems such as when i plug in the USB cable to the PC it drains the device battery in about 5 mins (shouldn't it be charging it???) to the data communications constantly turns itself off (and greys out so you can't turn it back on). I've now been back into the Telstra shop 5 times to have it reset - takes them over an hour to fix if they have the time to help.... Just curious... did I get a lemon or do others have the same problem..?
Won't event go into the issues of trying to pair the device with by GPS / hands free unit. aaaargh! I'd love to hear from anyone who can help."
there's one screen where you can turn communications off but not on, but that's because,i think, it's not supposed to. if you were to go and do something which required data access (like using the browser, checking email etc) then it should reconnect and stay connected - at which point it wouldnt' be greyed out on that screen any more. if you're doing that and it's disconnecting, then perhaps there's a problem with your phone or your network or the company which provides your network.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)