• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Playing AT&T Tilt mp4 videos on a Windows boxThis is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts

chasdl
Playing AT&T Tilt mp4 videos on a Windows box
Jan 17 2009, 1:52 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 17 2009, 1:52 PM EST
Hi Folks, what's the best way to play mp4 videos created on an AT&T Tilt on a Windows XP machine? I tried loading the codec package for the Windows Media Player from the Microsoft site (i.e. "Codec Installation for 7.1 or Better") and it didn't work. So far, I can only play such videos on the phone.

Thanks, and best...
Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: 3gp AT&T Tilt mp4 TyTN II

ajaxn
1. RE: Playing AT&T Tilt mp4 videos on a Windows box
Jan 26 2009, 5:53 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 26 2009, 5:53 PM EST
Just change the file extension to either .3gp or .mpg. Depending on your file associations, it will open either with QT or WMP. To bypass this hassle, with the camera on, select Menu from the bottom right corner, select Advanced (last button on the right). Change the capture format to H.263, which will record files with the 3gp extension. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)