• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Fuze touch screen for phone does not allow rapid pressing of **

Watch
crosenzweig

crosenzweig
Fuze touch screen for phone does not allow rapid pressing of **
Thursday, 5:48 PM EST
My office voice mail is activated by pressing ** (star star) in rapid succession. Doing so on the Fuze touch screen keyboard when in phone mode results in the display of the letter p (presumably for pause) This was not the case for my previous HTC phone. The result is that I cannot access my voicemail and will probably need to return the phone. The AT&T store had no idea how to fix it. Does anyone have any ideas? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: Fuze touch screen for phone does not allow rapid pressing of **
Friday, 11:14 AM EST
"My office voice mail is activated by pressing ** (star star) in rapid succession. Doing so on the Fuze touch screen keyboard when in phone mode results in the display of the letter p (presumably for pause) This was not the case for my previous HTC phone. The result is that I cannot access my voicemail and will probably need to return the phone. The AT&T store had no idea how to fix it. Does anyone have any ideas?"
This is pretty standard for Windows Mobile Devices, the only thing you can do is wait a second or two between presses or you can create a contact that includes your Voicemail number+pppp+your passcode; this would have the device enter it for you., 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors