• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Blackberry Smartest Phone!

Watch
lengenco

lengenco
Blackberry Smartest Phone!
Jan 11 2009, 4:48 PM EST
I just joined this site and have yet to find any Blackberry phone! This is strange since Blackberries are without doubt the most popular smartphone amongt the business-government-profession sectors of North American society! I, as a satisfied Blackberry user, with no connection to RIM the manufacturer, will discuss on an ongoing basis how I use my Blackberry and why its so useful in my work. 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
RE: Blackberry Smartest Phone!
Jan 11 2009, 5:01 PM EST
"I just joined this site and have yet to find any Blackberry phone! This is strange since Blackberries are without doubt the most popular smartphone amongt the business-government-profession sectors of North American society! I, as a satisfied Blackberry user, with no connection to RIM the manufacturer, will discuss on an ongoing basis how I use my Blackberry and why its so useful in my work."
You are joking right ? LOL. If not the HTC logos you see all over this site mean that it is a site for the discussion of HTC phones not RIM phones. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
Jan 11 2009, 5:04 PM EST
Oh!......... and just as an aside, I used to have a Blackberry machine, it was very good as an e-mil machine, but it did nothing else. I traded it in for a Tilt and never looked back. 1  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
lengenco

lengenco
Jan 11 2009, 6:17 PM EST
You must be joking, LOL! Your new president-elect of USA, Mr Obama and most knowing professionals in North America use it as their primary contact device. Tell me anything your HTC device can do that one or other Blackberry models cannot do! Cheers, Canadian RIM supporter. 0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
lengenco

lengenco
Jan 11 2009, 8:04 PM EST
Feast you eyes on this newest exciting 'intelligent' smartphone, Blackberry BOLD:
http://www.blackberry.com/blackberrybold/
Many exclusive SMART features, have a peek!
0  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
Jan 11 2009, 9:13 PM EST
"You must be joking, LOL! Your new president-elect of USA, Mr Obama and most knowing professionals in North America use it as their primary contact device. Tell me anything your HTC device can do that one or other Blackberry models cannot do! Cheers, Canadian RIM supporter."
As I said before, Blackberry Messenger is without equal if I just needed email or messages ( like the president ) a Blackberry would suffice. But since I have a real job ( unlike Obama ) I need more. Since you obviously work for RIM or somewhere down the supply line, and came to this forum ,knowing full well it was a HTC phones only forum, to get some free advertising or looking for converts, I will not get sucked into too much of a debate. But as long as you brought up the Bold, lets see , what are it's new features.

Any that my Tilt hasn't had for over a year ? None. Some even my Hermes had 2yrs ago. OS , same OS from 1999, just speed up a bit, I have WM 6.1 WM 6 only 1.5 yrs old. Touch Screen? Have it ; Full qwerty key board? Have it ;Tri-band Hspda ? Have it ; Bluetooth? Have it; GPS/AGPS ? Have it ; WiFi ? Have it; Full Browser that renders full HTML Desktop / Mobile views ? Have it, plus the ability to interchange IE,Opera, Skyfire, and my phone supports Flash. Email SMS ? Have it and I can send video MMS . I have had all this stuff for over a year and some of it for over two.

Playing catchup and stuffing it all into a pretty new package, is not innovation.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
kungfubass1961
kungfubass1961
Jan 11 2009, 10:16 PM EST
almost died laughing,almost seem like a foot ball game here, true this is a htc only posting site,ive got to say blackbarry bold is a nice phone but still a rim no windows opps, denco7 just said it all, htc windows mobile rock and hoping that the G1 i didnt like when it first came out because of no windows, if microsoft and htc come up with a install soon for the G1 this would be great then il see if my wife lets me get one lol Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
Jan 11 2009, 10:48 PM EST
"almost died laughing,almost seem like a foot ball game here, true this is a htc only posting site,ive got to say blackbarry bold is a nice phone but still a rim no windows opps, denco7 just said it all, htc windows mobile rock and hoping that the G1 i didnt like when it first came out because of no windows, if microsoft and htc come up with a install soon for the G1 this would be great then il see if my wife lets me get one lol"
Microsoft wont be doing the Google phones as Google "owns" the Android platform.
There are now 3 categories for HTC devices with this venture: Pocket PC's, SmartPhones, and Android (or Google Phones).
The Android is a great concept but still new, cant wait to see how things progress over the next year.
Do you find this valuable?    
kungfubass1961
kungfubass1961
Jan 11 2009, 11:14 PM EST
just remember someone at tmobile told me that windows if any on G1 would be a 3rd party app but ya thats just dreaming, true browntannis am just dreaming here lol Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors