• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Extended Life Battery for Touch ProThis is a featured thread

Bigyerock

Bigyerock
Extended Life Battery for Touch Pro
Jan 9 2009, 11:51 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 9 2009, 11:51 AM EST
The Mfg Part Number is 35H00117-01M. I Googled the Mfg Part number & only a couple of places sell it. I would call the companies who sell it BEFORE you order it to make sure they actually have stock. Usually, you can find a phone number under the "contact us" link somewhere on the web-sites that sell it. Hope this helps anyone needing this information. Side Note: the Standard Battery is 1350 mAh Li-Ion& the Extended Life is 1800 mah LiIon, not sure how much more talk time or operation time that amounts too, but it should be better than the average 8-10 hours I'm getting out of the standard battery now...
Do you find this valuable?    
Bigyerock

Bigyerock
1. RE: Extended Life Battery for Touch Pro
Jan 12 2009, 8:30 AM EST | Post edited: Jan 12 2009, 8:30 AM EST
Oh, 1 more thing this is just the Extended Battery (35H00117-01M), you would still need to purchase the extended backing case for the phone, not sure of that Mfg Part number...but when you call a web-site for stock on the extended battery please make sure you ask if they offer a bundle kit, (1 Extended battery (35H00117-01M & 1 Extended backing case (Mfg # ????). Hope this helps as well....
Bigyerock

Bigyerock
2. RE: Extended Life Battery for Touch Pro
Jan 13 2009, 3:42 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 13 2009, 3:42 PM EST
I found out that this part number 35H00117-01M does include the (1) Extended Life Battery & (1)Extended Backing Case for the HTC Touch Pro.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)