• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC Touch PRO Service Light

Keyword tags: Touch Pro

Watch
SafeSaxGuy
SafeSaxGuy
HTC Touch PRO Service Light
Jan 7 2009, 3:08 AM EST
I want the service light on my phone ON. Does anyone know how to get it ON, the service light that is....Thanks!! Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: HTC Touch PRO Service Light
Jan 7 2009, 5:22 PM EST
"I want the service light on my phone ON. Does anyone know how to get it ON, the service light that is....Thanks!!"
What light are you referring to as the "Service Light"? The Touch Pro is a whole new breed when it comes to LED's. The Touch Pro series has 1 LED that handles all of the Light notifications on the device. The LED is the White light around the Center Navigation Key. Are you asking how to make that constantly be on? if you are, I am sure that there is a registry edit for it (dont know what it is) but if you have that light on al the time, your battery will drainer quicker. Do you find this valuable?    
SafeSaxGuy
SafeSaxGuy
Jan 7 2009, 6:12 PM EST
On the Touch PRO inside the ear speaker there is a light. This light is supposed to blink green when youre in your sevice area, blue when BT is connected and so forth. There are all kinds of posts on how to turn it off, but not on. Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
Jan 11 2009, 10:43 PM EST
"On the Touch PRO inside the ear speaker there is a light. This light is supposed to blink green when youre in your sevice area, blue when BT is connected and so forth. There are all kinds of posts on how to turn it off, but not on."
On the Touch Pro series, that is not a light, it is a light sensor (used by the setting found under Start>Settings>System Tab>Backlight Tab>Auto adjust backlight).
On the Kaiser series (and previous models) that was where the LED was located and the light sensor was on the slide out QWERTY.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
SafeSaxGuy
SafeSaxGuy
Jan 11 2009, 11:04 PM EST
"On the Touch Pro series, that is not a light, it is a light sensor (used by the setting found under Start>Settings>System Tab>Backlight Tab>Auto adjust backlight).
On the Kaiser series (and previous models) that was where the LED was located and the light sensor was on the slide out QWERTY. "
AHHH, thanks for the info! Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors