• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Fuse Delays in ringing, does not wke in time for callsThis is a featured thread

Anonymous
Fuse Delays in ringing, does not wke in time for calls
Dec 21 2008, 1:23 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 21 2008, 1:23 AM EST
i am experiencing trouble with my fuse actually ringing. If I call it after it has been asleep for a while, it does not ring aloud for about 3-4 rings. It will wake sometimes ont he 2 ring and the light will go on the screen, but it will be 3-4 rings before you hear an audible ring. There have been instances where it has even not rang out loud at all and I miss the call entirely. I tried a cooked rom without all the bloatware but it still had a delay in waking and producing an audible ring. On another forum it was suggested to:
1) Phone - Settings - Services - Call Forwarding (set the delay to go to voicemail to 30 seconds)
2) Install Diamond Tweaks and re-enable the WM standard dialer under the Phone settings

I have tried this with no avail. Anyone who has experienced this and solved it would be much appreciated.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
karatche

karatche
1. RE: Fuse Delays in ringing, does not wke in time for calls
Dec 21 2008, 1:27 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 21 2008, 1:27 AM EST
The above is my post- I had not joined yet.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)