• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Problems help

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Problems help
Dec 10 2008, 7:22 PM EST
I am syncing with Outlook and my reminders are constantly screwed up. They are changed from a specific timeframe to an all day event randomly. Also, it never tells me when I have a text message and the "flip" through email feature does not work for email messages or for text messages. Also, I get junk mail on my phone email inbox that does not come into my inbox on our exchange server. AT & T no help and HTC not responding to weeks of email for support. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: Problems help
Dec 11 2008, 11:43 AM EST
"I am syncing with Outlook and my reminders are constantly screwed up. They are changed from a specific timeframe to an all day event randomly. Also, it never tells me when I have a text message and the "flip" through email feature does not work for email messages or for text messages. Also, I get junk mail on my phone email inbox that does not come into my inbox on our exchange server. AT & T no help and HTC not responding to weeks of email for support. "
AT&T can get you in touch with HTC Tech Support via phone; phone is better than email so they can work with you live instead of having to go back and forth in email.
Ok so for the flipping option, is this also not working in Photos and Albums or is it just not working in SMS and email? Are you sure that you are doing it right (I know, silly question but it is definitely something that you have to get the hang of)? What exactly happens when you try?

The junk mail is coming from somewhere and isnt something inherent to the device but rather your email service provider. If you are getting the junk email on your device but not your desktop, sounds like your junk filter is on your desktop not the server. If the filter is only set up on your machine, and the mail comes directly from the server to your device, it is bypassing the filter.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors