• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: contacts and sim contacts help!!! plz

Keyword tags: htc fuze sim contacts

Watch

Anonymous
contacts and sim contacts help!!! plz
Dec 10 2008, 6:52 AM EST
ok when u save a number to contact then save it to sim why does it show both is there any way to hide the sim card one? or when u get ur number from ur sim card is there any way to just hide the sim contacvts bc u cant put ringtones for ppl when there saved under sim contact!!!! =[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[ 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Konstantink
Konstantink
RE: contacts and sim contacts help!!! plz
Dec 10 2008, 7:46 AM EST
You can try FunContact. This software displays only contacts from your device, not those on the sim card. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 10 2008, 2:35 PM EST
where do i find that or where do i buy it? Do you find this valuable?    
Konstantink
Konstantink
Dec 11 2008, 1:15 AM EST
You can find it at http://vitotechnology.com/contact-manager.html
We also sell it as a part of the Communication Suite for lower price with 3 other applications. You will see it.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 11 2008, 8:26 PM EST
There is a setting in the phone where you can set it to show just contacts. I will find it and post the steps. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 14 2008, 6:14 PM EST
"There is a setting in the phone where you can set it to show just contacts. I will find it and post the steps."
plz hurry this is pissing me off? 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
Dec 14 2008, 8:54 PM EST
"plz hurry this is pissing me off?"
Go here and read this, it is a great little guide for setting up your Fuze. I believe Advanced Config 3.3 has a setting for hiding sim contacts. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Site pages
Top Contributors