• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Ringtones Assignments

Keyword tags: 8320 curve

Watch

Anonymous
Ringtones Assignments
Dec 4 2008, 12:47 AM EST
how do you assign ringtones to text mess and other stuff.. using your touch pro Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: Ringtones Assignments
Dec 4 2008, 4:01 AM EST
hello, you go under settings, then "sounds & notifications" and to the notification tab, from there choose ur category and change sound accordingly, sadly on sms u can only choose ur default sounds on the phone and not your custom ones... Do you find this valuable?    
browntannis
browntannis
Dec 4 2008, 4:49 PM EST
"hello, you go under settings, then "sounds & notifications" and to the notification tab, from there choose ur category and change sound accordingly, sadly on sms u can only choose ur default sounds on the phone and not your custom ones..."
You can select custom as long as they are .wav files (for message alerts) that are in your WIndows Folder and for ringtones, just has to be a supported file that is either in your WIndows or Ringtons folder. If you have the AT&T Fuze, there is a size limit to custom ringtones so anything large will not show up in your list to select. 3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 31 2008, 3:31 AM EST
so where can you get these .wav for your sms or how can you convert? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 31 2008, 4:02 AM EST
so why was it possible to use mp3 ringtones for sms, voice mails, and such on the old htc touch, and not on the touch pro?? how stupid is that.?? so does anyone know any free .wav ringtone downloads,..LET ME KNOW ASAP. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jan 3 2009, 8:53 AM EST
"so why was it possible to use mp3 ringtones for sms, voice mails, and such on the old htc touch, and not on the touch pro?? how stupid is that.?? so does anyone know any free .wav ringtone downloads,..LET ME KNOW ASAP."
in my HTC Touch Diamond,i copied my mp3 file to Application/Sounds/
then go under settings, then "sounds & notifications", the mp3 file will be available there.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Site pages
Top Contributors