• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC Touch Pro Home Screen Font Color

Keyword tags: 3d HTC theme Touch Pro

Watch
AdamTxPdx
AdamTxPdx
HTC Touch Pro Home Screen Font Color
Nov 25 2008, 1:29 PM EST
Is there anyway to change the font color on the home screen? Depending on what the background image is, the white font color can be very difficult to see. Also, anyway to change font size? If not, that really should be added. Does anyone know how to change these attributes? 6  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: HTC Touch Pro Home Screen Font Color
Nov 28 2008, 9:53 PM EST
I'd really like an answer to these questions, as well. Do you find this valuable?    
itxy
itxy
Nov 28 2008, 9:53 PM EST
first you need a theam select for today menu icon you will see select background them what happens the top and bottom part of screen changes the color and in middle is htc touch screen i have current blue top and bottom then white and very light blue for contacts hope this helped 1  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    
itxy
itxy
Nov 28 2008, 9:55 PM EST
maybe if you had a regedit program but i have a regedit program and i can enter a value chages it but does not respond to what i want to do 0  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 29 2008, 1:05 PM EST
"maybe if you had a regedit program but i have a regedit program and i can enter a value chages it but does not respond to what i want to do"
I think the HTC Touch Flow Home Screen overrides changes to the today screen. I don't want to turn off the Touch Flow home screen, but I want to modify it. 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 30 2008, 6:00 PM EST
"I think the HTC Touch Flow Home Screen overrides changes to the today screen. I don't want to turn off the Touch Flow home screen, but I want to modify it."
im stuck on this one too.. if i have the touch flow.. no background image works.. if i disable it.. i suppose i'd have background.. but touch flow is why i got the phone... so uness someone can write a code for this i think we're stuck.

:(
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
Dec 30 2008, 6:32 PM EST
"I think the HTC Touch Flow Home Screen overrides changes to the today screen. I don't want to turn off the Touch Flow home screen, but I want to modify it."
Go here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=441

The Diamond TF3D is essentially the same as the Touch Pro, so these should all work
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors