• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: can someone please explain to me how you put your city on the weatherReported This is a featured thread

Showing 2 posts
dontundersand
dontundersand
can someone please explain to me how you put your city on the weather
Nov 19 2008, 2:20 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 19 2008, 2:20 PM EST
i am pretty new at this smart phone thing and it is really bothering me that i cannot veiw my city on the weather tab as a matter of fact i live in maine and the closests city to me is in mass. i dont no anything about downloading things from the internet onto my phone i have a a htc fuze and if somone could please give step by step instructions it would be greatly appreciated thank you so much Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: weather

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: can someone please explain to me how you put your city on the weather
Nov 21 2008, 5:40 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 21 2008, 5:40 AM EST
The easiest thing for me was to create a gmail account; set google as my home page; and add the weather widget to my home page. You can do all this on your home pc or laptop, which is easier. Then simply goto google.com on your phone, selct igoogle and log in.
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)