• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: The Fuze Case

Keyword tags: None

Watch

Anonymous
The Fuze Case
Nov 15 2008, 12:01 AM EST
Is a perfect case for the Fuze on the market? The cheap plastic one at the AT&T store doesn't fit, plus being so open in front, the touch screen can easitly be accidentally touched and start turning pages . . . I found what looks like a perfect one on the Sena site for $50; it's a leather flip case. But I would like to be able to get one locally in order to immediately use it. What is everyone else using for this model??? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: The Fuze Case
Nov 15 2008, 3:33 AM EST
I bought a leather case for my FUZE at Best Buy for $31. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 15 2008, 4:44 AM EST
"Is a perfect case for the Fuze on the market? The cheap plastic one at the AT&T store doesn't fit, plus being so open in front, the touch screen can easitly be accidentally touched and start turning pages . . . I found what looks like a perfect one on the Sena site for $50; it's a leather flip case. But I would like to be able to get one locally in order to immediately use it. What is everyone else using for this model???"
I just bought the perfect case at believe it or not Verizon! Leather, fit perfectly and is molded. Wasn't for the fuze, but is really nice for the price. Last one at the store I was at. Good luck! 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 15 2008, 4:45 AM EST
"I just bought the perfect case at believe it or not Verizon! Leather, fit perfectly and is molded. Wasn't for the fuze, but is really nice for the price. Last one at the store I was at. Good luck!"
Oh, forgot to mention it was only $19.95. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 16 2008, 4:23 PM EST
Do you have a model number or something to identify the exact case you bought at Verizon??

Thanks.......I'm looking for one too.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 16 2008, 4:57 PM EST
I bought an HTC OEM case on ebay for about $10 shipped from Hong Kong. There is a U.S. seller with many listed, but they want $18.50 for it (shipped) - to see it, try searching for "HTC TILT SMT5800 MOGUL XV6800 PPC6800 8525 OEM CASE" You can then see what it looks like and search for lower cost sellers if you want. Another seller lists it as "HTC Original Mobile Leather Case Touch Pro Diamond " - try some combination of the words HTC, Leather, Case, Original or OEM. I can't tell you if it is a great case, but I think it is the case that HTC bundles with the phone when AT&T is not ripping you off trying to sell you an overpriced case that doesn't fit that should have come with the phone in the first place. It has the HTC logo embossed on the face (when closed) of the flap - there is also one with the HTC logo on the bottom corner of the front face of the case, but this appears to be a combo suede-leather case that I just did not care for. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 20 2008, 1:57 PM EST
Does it seem strange to anyone that when you set the phone on a flat surface, and use the keys or touchpad, the phone rocks back and forth. I guess the 'diamond' theme on the back of the case is worth this inconvenience. Also, this phone could do a better job of projecting sound from the back speaker when it's laying flat on the table - like the HTC/ATT 3125 I just replaced. Maybe I'll try one of these cases. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 20 2008, 9:45 PM EST
best buy sells an htc case for $30 that is made for the fuze Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 21 2008, 7:47 PM EST
"best buy sells an htc case for $30 that is made for the fuze"
Really? Your post got me all excited---I began this thread a week ago and still haven't found the "right" case for my Fuze. When I read your post, I visited BB's site but the only Fuze cases I saw are for the Sansa Fuze mp3 players from SanDisk . . . Thanks, Everyone, for all of these ideas. I even visited the HTC site but found nothing there (last week). 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 21 2008, 8:41 PM EST
"Really? Your post got me all excited---I began this thread a week ago and still haven't found the "right" case for my Fuze. When I read your post, I visited BB's site but the only Fuze cases I saw are for the Sansa Fuze mp3 players from SanDisk . . . Thanks, Everyone, for all of these ideas. I even visited the HTC site but found nothing there (last week)."
Best Buy does sell the HTC case. It does not fix the fuze phone. I want to the camera case and find one that works at bestbuy. The phone is bigger then most phone but its the size of newer small camera's. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 26 2008, 11:31 PM EST
If you are having problem keeping the front locked i got this great freeware were all i have to do is spin my fuze and it locks all keys do it in the other direction and it unlocks. there is some awesone trouch flo screens to that can be downloaded it great once you fiqure it out. like my screen is black and red. As for a case i got mine from chine for 40 bucks on ebay i was able to customize it for leather color, inside color, clip, snap or magnets it was well worth the wait. the site for all the free stuff is http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-tag-theme-37-date.html it great 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Nov 29 2008, 4:54 AM EST
"best buy sells an htc case for $30 that is made for the fuze"
I went to Best Buy and looked for this HTC case and did not find anything. I asked the salesman, and he looked confused. He didn't even know what a Fuze was! So I left. I"m still looking for that perfect case Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 5 2008, 9:19 PM EST
"If you are having problem keeping the front locked i got this great freeware were all i have to do is spin my fuze and it locks all keys do it in the other direction and it unlocks. there is some awesone trouch flo screens to that can be downloaded it great once you fiqure it out. like my screen is black and red. As for a case i got mine from chine for 40 bucks on ebay i was able to customize it for leather color, inside color, clip, snap or magnets it was well worth the wait. the site for all the free stuff is http://www.freewarepocketpc.net/ppc-tag-theme-37-date.html it great "
I am considering buying one of these. Are you still happy? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Dec 7 2008, 1:07 AM EST
I just ordered my carrying case ($27.95 Armor Case) from www.boxwave.com. I also ordered the Clear Touch Anti-Glare kit ($12.95) good luck. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 15 2008, 2:13 PM EST
I just bought th DLO 004-3015 from Best Buy and it's almost perfect. It is designed for the Env2 so it is a little snug at first, but I cut a block of wood slightly larger than my phone and forced into the case overnight and the next morning my Fuze fit perfectly. It's snug enough to keep it from moving around but not so snug that the buttons get pressed putting it into the case. Plus I like the horizontal clip. It fits very tight on my belt, and is very flat. No extra width due to a pivot mechanism that many cases have. I put my Fuze in with the face point toward me to let it fit easier. It also insures that no part of the touch screen or the buttons are exposed at the corners of the case. In my opinion, it's the perfect case (once I stretched it to fit better). 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 16 2008, 10:24 AM EST
"Does it seem strange to anyone that when you set the phone on a flat surface, and use the keys or touchpad, the phone rocks back and forth. I guess the 'diamond' theme on the back of the case is worth this inconvenience. Also, this phone could do a better job of projecting sound from the back speaker when it's laying flat on the table - like the HTC/ATT 3125 I just replaced. Maybe I'll try one of these cases."
Amen! Do you find this valuable?    
Site pages
Top Contributors