• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Trouble with Parrot Bluetooth Carkit in Peugeot 308sw

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

elnjhen

elnjhen
Trouble with Parrot Bluetooth Carkit in Peugeot 308sw
Oct 31 2008, 4:26 AM EDT
I have a HTC touch diamond and it will not work properly with the bluetooth carkit in my peugoet 308 (RD4).
It connects and can only make one proper call. After that it will mute the speakers over the RD4 and the call can only be taken on the HTC itself
I heard it has to do with WM6.1.
Does anyone know a solution?
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Trouble with Parrot Bluetooth Carkit in Peugeot 308sw
Nov 2 2008, 8:29 AM EST
Hi,
Have the same issue on my Peugeot407 and HTC Diamond. Asked HTC about it and the answer I got was try to ask your car it provider about it.
On the internet you will find a lot of issues about this problem and in most cases HTC phones are involved. Especially when upgrading from WM5 to WM6. Most modern cars have a built in Parrot car kit but when using my HP mobile WM6 as well I don’t have any problems with the same car it!! HTC denies the issue but there a lot of other mobiles with WM6 that work perfect with Parrot (HP, Nokia). So join the long list of frustrated users.

Jack

Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 2 2008, 2:36 PM EST
The strange thing is that the HTC Diamond works perfectly with Blue&Me from Fiat. This has been developed in corporation
with Microsoft I noticed. So to me this is also proof it does not only have to do with HTC and it is clearly a problem lying in the
combination of HTC, WM6.1 and Parrot.

Jos

Anonymous
Nov 26 2008, 6:13 PM EST
some problem with htc dual touch (NIKI)
I changed this registry keys:
KLM\Software\OEM\VoiceCommand\VoiceCmdDuration from 10 to 86400
adding:
NohandsFree=0
ConnectScoInAlways =0
OutgoingCallOption= 2

Anonymous
Nov 27 2008, 3:21 AM EST
"some problem with htc dual touch (NIKI)
I changed this registry keys:
KLM\Software\OEM\VoiceCommand\VoiceCmdDuration from 10 to 86400
adding:
NohandsFree=0
ConnectScoInAlways =0
OutgoingCallOption= 2"
Where did you add the new keys and did you have the same speaker mute problem I described above Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors