• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: AT&T Tilt with Windows Mobile 6.1

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Previous | 1 2 

Anonymous
RE: AT&T Tilt with Windows Mobile 6.1 & Voice Command
Wednesday, 3:09 PM EST
Since I started this thread, it's interesting that most find that WM6.1 is not work the upgrade. I did upgrade the ROM, ran into the same problems as everyone else and reinstalled the past ROM WM6.0 and I am back to being a happy camper with my voice tags working again. When I went backwards, I lost everything, had to resync, and then redo all my tags. But it was worth it, especially here in CA where we have to use bluetooth while driving. In fact, I have Blue Ant Supertooth 3 and it works great with my tags.. Do you find this valuable?    
Sgarrela

Sgarrela
Wednesday, 6:57 PM EST
"Since I started this thread, it's interesting that most find that WM6.1 is not work the upgrade. I did upgrade the ROM, ran into the same problems as everyone else and reinstalled the past ROM WM6.0 and I am back to being a happy camper with my voice tags working again. When I went backwards, I lost everything, had to resync, and then redo all my tags. But it was worth it, especially here in CA where we have to use bluetooth while driving. In fact, I have Blue Ant Supertooth 3 and it works great with my tags.."
Sorry you are having trouble with Voice Command. I must admit that I had so much trouble getting the bugs out of WM 6.0 that when I got it right, I didn't upgrade to 6.1. I have Voice Command 1.6 that I bought from Microsoft since it isn't part of WM 6.0. I am also in California and use Voice Command with my Tilt via a Motorola H-700 Bluetooth and it works great. It also reads my text msgs. into my Bluetooth and announces the caller of the incoming calls, so if I'm driving, I don't have to look down at the Tilt to see who is calling me. Yes, Voice Command screws up on occasion, but I find the big advantage is that it will access any contact stored in the phone, not just the Voice Tags that are pre assigned. I also use it to play songs from Windows Media. Check out the Microsoft demo of Voice Command. I listed the URL in a previous post. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Thursday, 10:19 PM EST
the tilt has voice dialing already built in. access your voice command however you do (I changed mine to the PTT button and then simply tell it a name. It does alright but has difficulty at times. The names are the same as that which are in your contacts. The phone will also announce who is calling and read your txt messages if you so choose. You can look up more voice activities under the help menu. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Site pages
Top Contributors