• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: New Tilt Phone

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

conch
conch
New Tilt Phone
Sep 27 2008, 12:22 PM EDT
I'm a Tilt Newbie looking for sources of information on the phone. AT&T provided some basic hardware info, but there's not much guidance on using the phone's software, whether on ROM, Windows Mobile, or provided applications. Any suggestions on where a Newbie can go to dig deeper would be greatly appreciated. AT&T has been of little help. This is the third phone I've had in the past two months. I started with a Blackjack, then a Blackberry, then the Tilt. Finally I have a phone that lets me use Wi-Fi without paying AT&T for a data plan that I don't want or need.

I have many questions, but I'm hoping to find answers out there on the Web somewhere(!) I'll start with menus. How can I set the choices that appear in the phone's menu when I turn it on, and then how can I modify the Start menu?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions or tips that anyone can post here.

-- Conch in the Florida Keys
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
RE: New Tilt Phone
Oct 2 2008, 1:59 PM EDT
From one Florida gut to another Flodia guy.
Email me at [email protected] and I see if I can help you.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Oct 2 2008, 2:42 PM EDT
See Rainman76 profile as he has several great solutions. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
loverboy1302
loverboy1302
Oct 4 2008, 2:20 AM EDT
i just got my new tilt and i see people having theirs working as an iphone can anybody tell me how do i download that program Do you find this valuable?    
Site pages
Top Contributors