Discussion: boot problemThis is a featured thread

M0h3n

M0h3n
boot problem
Sep 6 2008, 5:54 AM EDT | Post edited: Sep 6 2008, 5:54 AM EDT
hello
my htc touch diamond has boot problem
and show me this massage after the htc logo at starting
"The device is unable to boot because either you have turned off the device uncorrectly or tried to install an application from untrusted source.
Press SEND to reset your device or press any other button to cancel. This operation will delete all your personal data and restore the device to its factory default settings"

i donot know what to do, where is the send button
please help me

thanks
Mohsen
2  out of 4 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
1. RE: boot problem
Nov 23 2008, 6:06 PM EST | Post edited: Nov 23 2008, 6:06 PM EST
I imagine the SEND button is the green button with the phone icon used to make outgoing calls, or answer incoming calls.

I haven't tried it because I don't want to lose my data.

I have the same issue as Mohsen above. Can anyone please let me know if they solve this problem?

[email protected]

Cheers.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
2. RE: boot problem
Dec 20 2008, 4:17 PM EST | Post edited: Dec 20 2008, 4:17 PM EST
"I imagine the SEND button is the green button with the phone icon used to make outgoing calls, or answer incoming calls.

I haven't tried it because I don't want to lose my data.

I have the same issue as Mohsen above. Can anyone please let me know if they solve this problem?

[email protected]

Cheers."
I'm having the same prob. on my Dash\Excalibur. I recorded a .wav file which was too big for the rom. I tried to store the file on the SD card, but it failed after the copy. Thinking a reboot would fix the issue, my phone won't boot up anymore! (Just the splash screens and then it hangs).
I found the hard reset but I got a lot of notes that I don't want to loose. I just want to delete the file or copy the phone software. I can fix this crap on a pc, but I'm helpless on this smart phone...

EC
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)