• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Memory Storage Message on Verizon XV6700This is a featured thread

Anonymous
Memory Storage Message on Verizon XV6700
Sep 2 2008, 11:47 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 2 2008, 11:47 PM EDT
I hope someone can help me out here. Every time I turn on my 6700 or try to start my camera; I get a message stating that my "memory storage" is critically low. What wonderful problem has Verizon created now?? Please help!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: troll
browntannis
browntannis
1. RE: Memory Storage Message on Verizon XV6700
Sep 3 2008, 1:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 3 2008, 1:28 PM EDT
"I hope someone can help me out here. Every time I turn on my 6700 or try to start my camera; I get a message stating that my "memory storage" is critically low. What wonderful problem has Verizon created now?? Please help!"
Go to Start>Settings>System Tab>Memory and see what you have left for memory in both Sotrage and Programs; anything less than 5MB is bad.
Free up memory by:
Clearing IE History and Temp Files by going to Internet Explorer>Menu>Tools>Options>Memory Tab.
Shut down running programs that are not actively in use by going to Start>Settings>System Tab>Task Manager,
Move pictures, music and other large files to an SD Card.
This should help.
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
qatran

qatran
2. RE: Memory Storage Message on Verizon XV6700
Mar 9 2009, 7:46 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 9 2009, 7:46 PM EDT
"Go to Start>Settings>System Tab>Memory and see what you have left for memory in both Sotrage and Programs; anything less than 5MB is bad.
Free up memory by:
Clearing IE History and Temp Files by going to Internet Explorer>Menu>Tools>Options>Memory Tab.
Shut down running programs that are not actively in use by going to Start>Settings>System Tab>Task Manager,
Move pictures, music and other large files to an SD Card.
This should help."
[email protected]
Do you find this valuable?