• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: HTC Touch Pro: change language

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
HTC Touch Pro: change language
Aug 25 2008, 9:52 AM EDT
My girlfriend just got the HTC Touch Pro here in the Netherlands. What the companyu that sold us the phone forgot to mention on its website is that the phone can only be operated in Dutch, the phone does not give the option to change the language on it.
I'm wondering now if there's an option to download a software package that includes the option to change the language from Dutch to English.

Does anyone know if that's possible right now? Thank you.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: HTC Touch Pro: change language
Sep 8 2008, 3:57 AM EDT
I a have the same issue 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Saturday, 10:38 AM EST
"My girlfriend just got the HTC Touch Pro here in the Netherlands. What the companyu that sold us the phone forgot to mention on its website is that the phone can only be operated in Dutch, the phone does not give the option to change the language on it.
I'm wondering now if there's an option to download a software package that includes the option to change the language from Dutch to English.

Does anyone know if that's possible right now? Thank you."
Ja ik heb ook hetzelfde, ik heb die van mijn rusische oma gekregen en begrijp totaal niks van het russische !!! Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Saturday, 10:57 AM EST
"Ja ik heb ook hetzelfde, ik heb die van mijn rusische oma gekregen en begrijp totaal niks van het russische !!!"
TRANSLATION :

Yes i have exactly the same, i have recieved mine from mine russian grandmother and i don't understand nothing from russian !!!
Do you find this valuable?    
denco7
denco7
Saturday, 11:34 AM EST
"TRANSLATION :

Yes i have exactly the same, i have recieved mine from mine russian grandmother and i don't understand nothing from russian !!!"
The only way is to cid unlock the phone, flash a new Hard Spl, find a rom in your language and reflash the rom. While this will change the language of the rom on your phone, it will also void any HTC or carrier warranties that may have come with the phone.

Look here to get started.
:
http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=HTC_Raphael
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors