• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Adding a 8gb Micro SD to Mogul pcc6800

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Jean001

Jean001
Adding a 8gb Micro SD to Mogul pcc6800
Jul 29 2008, 12:21 PM EDT
I just found some info and wanted someone to confirm if this works on the Alltel HTC 6800. I am looking at ebay and would like to get an 8gb sdhc card for my Mogul. Has anyone tried this? Does it work correctly?

I found this at PPC Geeks forum: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?s=e0301fbc9ae72a33e57f202134fb35ae&t=29718&page=2

Quote:
Originally Posted by NipTuck170
wait, can you put an 8 gig in the mogul? I though it only supports up to 4.
Am running a nice fat 8GB right now no problems.. if you have flashed to a custom rom, it will read the larger cards by default..

if you have a stock phone, there is a cab file floating around that will enable the phone to see larger than the 4gb limit..
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Adding a 8gb Micro SD to Mogul pcc6800
Aug 14 2008, 6:05 PM EDT
Hi i just purchased a scandisk 8gb mircro SD card for the alltel HTC 6800 and it works perfectly!! great price on Amazon for $36 and card reader 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors