• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Need help customizing phone

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Need help customizing phone
Jul 28 2008, 10:03 AM EDT
Just got this phone through US Cellular and I was told there are all these great applications you can download but I don't know where to get them from or what would help me. HELP! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Need help customizing phone
Jul 28 2008, 3:25 PM EDT
Installed these to make it a 'COOL' cell
1. HTC Home Customizer - changes the main screen to look like the HTC Touch
2. HTC Album - Photo viewer with cool gestures to zoom in and out
3. Opera Mini - internet browser
4. FTouchflo and HTC Cube - gives all ur applications finger gesture scrollings etc
5. PocketCM - for showing contacts ... has cool scrolling features
6. PocketKeyboard - virtual keyboard
7. TouchPal - virtual keyboard
8. S2V - for viewing pictures
9. S2U2 - for auto locking device and unlocking

All these are free downloads and are available at most windows mobile sites ... just search using these keywords.
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jul 30 2008, 8:50 PM EDT
Could you be more specific about the sites to get these from? I am having a hard time locating many of them. Thanks 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
racerock2
racerock2
Aug 1 2008, 3:33 PM EDT
This is the 2nd phone ive had. First one was missing half the settings. They swapped the bad one out for a new one. I have been online with tech support countless hours. Last night the tech support guy told me there are not many websites to download ringtones and wallpapers for this particular phone because of compatibility with microsoft and this phone. I have searched and searched and am having the same problem as you.

The above post is very helpful but I would also like specifics as to where you found these at? I have spent so much time searching online and have come up with nada.
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Aug 7 2008, 6:46 AM EDT
go to 3gforfree and try funblog i get lots of free tones there for my mogul Do you find this valuable?    
ibtryin

ibtryin
Aug 7 2008, 3:04 PM EDT
"Installed these to make it a 'COOL' cell
1. HTC Home Customizer - changes the main screen to look like the HTC Touch
2. HTC Album - Photo viewer with cool gestures to zoom in and out
3. Opera Mini - internet browser
4. FTouchflo and HTC Cube - gives all ur applications finger gesture scrollings etc
5. PocketCM - for showing contacts ... has cool scrolling features
6. PocketKeyboard - virtual keyboard
7. TouchPal - virtual keyboard
8. S2V - for viewing pictures
9. S2U2 - for auto locking device and unlocking

All these are free downloads and are available at most windows mobile sites ... just search using these keywords."
how do i do all this 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Aug 29 2008, 8:48 PM EDT
check out smartphonejunkie.com They have lots of helpful info but can be kinda rude so watch out. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors