• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: AT&T Tilt Touchscreen trouble

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
AT&T Tilt Touchscreen trouble
Jul 13 2008, 1:26 AM EDT
My Tilt touchscreen will not respond and i've hard reseted it and it does not make it to the today screen. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
denco7
denco7
RE: AT&T Tilt Touchscreen trouble
Jul 13 2008, 11:18 AM EDT
"My Tilt touchscreen will not respond and i've hard reseted it and it does not make it to the today screen."
If there was no indication of why this happened, physical abuse, moisture, rom flashing, and a battery removal or hard reset will not work, then call AT$T for an exchange. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Sep 2 2008, 12:53 AM EDT
yeah same for me. there seems to be nothing you can do. So much for doing the hard reset, now I have a phone that doesn't even make or receive calls. Before my touch screen just wouldn't work. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Dec 9 2008, 4:12 PM EST
need some help, put a new screen in and now the touch part doesnt work, it works when the phone is apart and in pieces but when I put it together it does not work......the screen itself looks great, just no touch. Im guessing there are some contacts for the touch layer that is on top of the lcd screen???

please email [email protected]
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors