• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Htc Diamond - youtube trouble

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Previous | 1 2 3 

Anonymous
RE: problems gone
Dec 7 2008, 1:44 AM EST
I am using a Sprint Mogul by HTC(ROM Rev0). I went to m.vtap.com and was able to play all the videos with very decent quality and audio. The good thing is that not only it searches for youtube but other streaming video sources. Do you find this valuable?    
messiah22
messiah22
Still not working.....
Dec 10 2008, 3:22 AM EST
So is everyone elses Youtube app working now then? I've still got nothing on mine - just showing as "No Videos" all the time. Soft reset doesn't effect it and I've checked all my settings.....I can connect to the Internet fine and other apps like the weather update correctly. Is there anyway of establishing what is causing the problem? I work for Orange and other people in the office who have Diamonds have their apps working perfectly......HTC haven't replied to my email and I've ran out of options..........Thanks. Rich Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors