• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Problems synchronizing hotmail with PPC6800 (Mogul)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

CarlosNaza

CarlosNaza
Problems synchronizing hotmail with PPC6800 (Mogul)
Jun 24 2008, 3:24 PM EDT
Has anyone been having problems synchronizing hotmail with their ppc6800 using windows live? I've done everything Sprint told me to do, what microsoft told me to do, and what HTC told me to do. Still it won't work. I can connect to messenger through my phone, but can't seem to download the e-mail. Everytime it says sync failed. Or Server didn't respond.

I've tried:

Hard Resetig on my device.
Changing account options in Windows live services.
Uninstalling and Installing active sync 4.5.
Clearing the password on my pda and logging in again.
Changing users.
Changing contact pictures in my PC for Windows live.

Name everything told in other forums, and I've done it. It still won't work, and no one can help me. Has this happened to anyone else? I would appreciate your help! I use my e-mail for work, so I'm kind of desperate.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Problems synchronizing hotmail with PPC6800 (Mogul)
Jun 29 2008, 3:27 PM EDT
LIKEWISE!! I have problem with synchronization for hotmail on PPC 6800! Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Jun 30 2008, 12:44 PM EDT
Update your software to ROM 3.15.14... It would solve the problem.. 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
talontsi07
talontsi07
Jun 30 2008, 12:58 PM EDT
yeah try updating the rom and idunno if there is a windows live update for mobile but try and look for one 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Jul 3 2008, 1:53 PM EDT
palm Treo 700wx same problem since July 1st. I can see sub-folders but not inbox................................................................................................................ Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors