• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Installation cd

Keyword tags: cd help instal (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
Installation cd
Jun 13 2008, 7:01 AM EDT
hey ppl
i bought the htc p4350 and i lost the installation cd.
i hav th application disc but cant use it without the first disc where can i find the cd from?
6  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: Installation cd
Jun 23 2008, 10:57 AM EDT
i have it . i'll burn a copy and mail it, but i need to know where? 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Aug 4 2008, 4:34 AM EDT
"i have it . i'll burn a copy and mail it, but i need to know where?"
I need a copy of the installation cd of htrc touch do you have it, please? if yes please send it to [email protected] 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Aug 24 2008, 4:29 PM EDT
Can I possibly gey a copy of application CD and installation CD as well. I do not think I have any of them. I only have the CD that has activesync and manual PDF.
pls send to [email protected]
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 17 2008, 4:35 AM EDT
"I need a copy of the installation cd of htrc touch do you have it, please? if yes please send it to [email protected]"
Hi, I nid it 2 can I ask 2 send it a copy 4 m 2?my e-mail is [email protected]. Tnx Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 21 2008, 7:08 PM EDT
i also lost it the cd and i need it so badly any one please my email address its ricco0690@hotmail,com Do you find this valuable?    
kimbohtc

kimbohtc
Sep 27 2008, 4:28 AM EDT
i need it to..please send it to me..thanks.. [email protected] Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Sep 27 2008, 8:06 AM EDT
"i have it . i'll burn a copy and mail it, but i need to know where?"
Well, there might be a God after all....
how about copies of the disc as well for this guy who is having a hard time getting things to worl correctly ?
i would be glad to send money on paypal for donation..i don't expect anything free.
You can respond to [email protected].
Thanks...
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors