• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: T-mobile shadow alert ringtones

Keyword tags: cingular 8125 tips tmo shadow

Watch

Anonymous
T-mobile shadow alert ringtones
Jun 10 2008, 8:32 PM EDT
I have already read the threads about creating a .wav ringtone for a text message alert but am still having problems with it. I converted my file to .wav and it is only 24kb large and when I put it into my windows folder on my phone, the file is nowhere to be found. Any help would be appreciated. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: T-mobile shadow alert ringtones
Jun 11 2008, 5:59 PM EDT
"I have already read the threads about creating a .wav ringtone for a text message alert but am still having problems with it. I converted my file to .wav and it is only 24kb large and when I put it into my windows folder on my phone, the file is nowhere to be found. Any help would be appreciated."
Should have posted this under TMO Shadow rather than the Cingular Tilt. At any rate, did you get the confirmation window on your PC when you were copying the wav file to the Windows folder on your device? If you didnt, it didnt get transferred. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors