• A Wetpaint Site
  • Sign in to Wetpaint

Discussion: hot sync with Windows for Tablet PCReported This is a featured thread

Showing 3 posts

gclemens
hot sync with Windows for Tablet PC
May 12 2008, 10:30 PM EDT | Post edited: May 12 2008, 10:30 PM EDT
Is anyone doing this successfully. I've spent a couple of hours viewing messages and don't see where anyone is doing this with the ATT Tilt. If you are successful in syncing COMPLETELY an ATT Tilt with Windows XP for Table PC please let me know how you do it. Please don't suggest all the routine steps of deleting profiles, re-installing software, hard resets, changing Hot Sync settings. I've done all of those literally dozens of times. I just want to know if anyone has actually been able to be successful with this endeavor. Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: hot sync with Windows for Tablet PC
Jun 10 2008, 10:37 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 10 2008, 10:37 PM EDT
I have been doing it just fine for 45 days now. Never a hitch. I just deleted the profile for my old PDA, connected the cable, synced all the data in Outlook to my Tilt, and have had zero problems. Do you find this valuable?    

gclemens
2. RE: hot sync with Windows for Tablet PC
Jun 11 2008, 1:06 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 11 2008, 1:06 AM EDT
"I have been doing it just fine for 45 days now. Never a hitch. I just deleted the profile for my old PDA, connected the cable, synced all the data in Outlook to my Tilt, and have had zero problems. "
I finally acheived success by NOT syncing my main pharmaceutical data base and doing it on-line through the Tilt instead. Took a LONG time to install and update and a lot of data time but should be faster now. I did this on the recommendations of ePocrates help staff who suggested that their program might be the problem. Now it all syncs just have to do part of it with cable and part through the internet.

Thanks for your reply, however.

Now I'm happy with my ATT Tilt!

Glenda
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)