• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: htc s720 lots of problems!

Keyword tags: HTC phones Products reviews smartphones
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
htc s720 lots of problems!
May 1 2008, 1:55 AM EDT
ive had mine since january and although i love it at times it fusterates me!

my problems include
1: windows media player will say some of my songs arent working and only play a few seconds when at other times it will play the same song with no problems
2: sometimes the main keypads will stop working i have to exit everything using the keypad but the screen wont flip to the keypad way.
3: lately i cannot use msn it will exit/sign me out if i leave it
4: my worst problem is twice now my cell phone will be at low battery i turn it off then when i come home to charge it , it will show the telus screen, the htc screen then the windows media screen. stop go black vibrate then start all over nothing stops it unless i go to a telus store and they reboot it for me
Do you find this valuable?    
coronablunts420

coronablunts420
RE: htc s720 lots of problems!
Tuesday, 9:52 AM EDT
i know what you mean bro. i got the same phone, same problems. the worst of em all is the media player. absolutlely ridiculous! let me know if you find a solution. Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors