• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: did'nt fix

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
did'nt fix
Apr 27 2008, 3:59 PM EDT
i installed this hot fix but nothing happened :S 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
browntannis
browntannis
RE: did'nt fix
Apr 28 2008, 8:03 PM EDT
"i installed this hot fix but nothing happened :S"
The HotFix only corrects the "mosaic tile" look of pictures. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 6 2008, 6:31 AM EDT
simple it may be a virus 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Me neither
Aug 21 2008, 1:39 PM EDT
Did not fix my screen door pattern either.
Do you find this valuable?    
MM12

MM12
RE: Me neither
Aug 21 2008, 6:43 PM EDT
i prefer HTC album and Nadavi's Camera fix at www.xda-developers.com Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Nov 9 2008, 10:00 PM EST
HI I install the hot fix and now when I want to Use de Camera I have a BLACK SCREEN i CAN'T SEE NOTHING!! how can I UNINSTALL?? thanks Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
This 'blanks-out' the viewfinder on the camera
Thursday, 7:00 PM EST
I suppose it fixes the imaging problem, but it makes it so you can not see what you are taking a picture -- the viewfinder is blacked out or blanked.

How do you 'uninstall' this fix?

I can not find it under 'remove programs'. Is this in extended ROM? Is there a safe way to remove it? I would rather see what I am taking pictures of....

Thanks in advance,
rcATX
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors