• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Free Programs for ATT TiltThis is a featured thread

alnhowe
alnhowe
Free Programs for ATT Tilt
Apr 6 2008, 11:57 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 6 2008, 11:57 AM EDT
Do a Google search for "download (following programs} for windows mobile" These are free programs I have found very useful.

Here they are:
mbuttonppc_arm.CAB
TOUCHDialer.cab
HTCHome6.cab
VistaHide Battery Gauge.exe
vTap_ppc.cab
ppcfinder.cab
FTouchFlo_v1.4.4.CAB
LastFMPPC.exe
sftp.zip
mVNC_WM5_214
AdvancedConfig-v1-1.cab
WkTASK_1003.cab
ThumbCal_0.5.1.CAB
Kevtris.CAB
spybotsdce.ppc.arm.cab
Pointui.Home.Wm5.DesktopInstaller.exe
SpbBenchmark1.6_setup
ifonz

Not free but really great:
Basically any SPB program. You can find them at: http://www.spbsoftwarehouse.com

Here are my favorite two:
SpbPocketPlus25_setup.zip
SpbMobileShell2.arm.cab
24  out of 26 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
1. RE: Free Programs for ATT Tilt
Apr 17 2008, 3:00 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 17 2008, 3:00 AM EDT
Sweet. Thanks for the list. Agreed on the SPB fav's. Both are right up there with the best of em. But since $$ is a lil tight atm, I've found myself exploring Dutty's amazing Kaiser/Tilt download page more and more lately. And my tilt loves me for it. :)

http://duttythroy.lives-in.eu/cms/ (intermediate-advanced knowledge recommended)

Cheers!
5  out of 7 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
2. RE: Free Programs for ATT Tilt
Jul 19 2008, 9:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 19 2008, 9:17 PM EDT
alnhowe, I just bought a tilt, and i've hardly ever used windows before... you seem to know what you talking about. How do I install the cube, or touch flow or whatever? Can you help me step by step? Please!!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
3. RE: Free Programs for ATT Tilt
Nov 5 2008, 9:14 AM EST | Post edited: Nov 5 2008, 9:14 AM EST
Can you please tell me what are the best programs for downloading Adobe flash player and for accessing Youtube?
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
4. RE: Free Programs for ATT Tilt
Dec 13 2008, 1:53 AM EST | Post edited: Dec 13 2008, 1:53 AM EST
"Can you please tell me what are the best programs for downloading <NOBR>Adobe</NOBR> flash player and for accessing Youtube?"
There is one cab file that will help. HTC Streaming Media cab file was the one i googled and it works great . I had the same problem wanting to watch youtube and couldnt but installed the program and it works on 6.1 professional
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)