• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: No sound after bluetoothThis is a featured thread

Showing 8 posts

Posted Anonymously
No sound after bluetooth
Apr 5 2008, 8:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 5 2008, 8:52 PM EDT
Randomly after using bluetooth hands-free in my car, the phone no longer makes any sounds. You cannot talk to anyone, you cannot hear anyone, no ringer, no mp3 player, etc. Soft reset works. Latest 3.35.651.2 ROM Do you find this valuable?    
Keyword tags: None

Posted Anonymously
1. RE: No sound after bluetooth
Apr 12 2008, 3:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2008, 3:45 PM EDT
I have the same problem after leaving car 25% of the time. Do you find this valuable?    

mierwins
2. RE: No sound after bluetooth
Apr 12 2008, 11:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Apr 12 2008, 11:28 PM EDT
Same here. Any solutions? Very frustrating for new Mogul user.... Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
3. RE: No sound after bluetooth
May 30 2008, 10:32 AM EDT | Post edited: May 30 2008, 10:32 AM EDT
same here. i've hard reset (per my carrier) and the problem still occurs. this is my first pocketpc and i have to reset it 2-3x times a week b/c of this. never had any issues with my blackberry in the 2 yrs I had it. Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
4. RE: No sound after bluetooth
Jun 19 2008, 8:50 AM EDT | Post edited: Jun 19 2008, 8:50 AM EDT
I have the same problem with my Mogul. I even have the latest firmware.
It's rather annoying I have to soft-reset in order to make a call.
Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
5. RE: No sound after bluetooth
Jul 8 2008, 6:50 PM EDT | Post edited: Jul 8 2008, 6:50 PM EDT
geeze, why didn't google find this post.
I have the same damn annoying problem (you dont know if it is not working until you try to receive a call). I am pretty sure this is new in the latest firmware. But, who wants to give up GPS and Rev A? My problem seems to be related to my bluetooth handsfree which is built into my prius. It seems the mogul is not happy about the bluetooth device just disappearing without warning. Sometimes the audio will return, but usually a reset is required.

HOpe this gets fixed soon!
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Posted Anonymously
6. RE: No sound after bluetooth
Aug 27 2008, 4:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Aug 27 2008, 4:43 PM EDT
"geeze, why didn't google find this post.
I have the same damn annoying problem (you dont know if it is not working until you try to receive a call). I am pretty sure this is new in the latest firmware. But, who wants to give up GPS and Rev A? My problem seems to be related to my bluetooth handsfree which is built into my prius. It seems the mogul is not happy about the bluetooth device just disappearing without warning. Sometimes the audio will return, but usually a reset is required.

HOpe this gets fixed soon!"
yep--same problem, just started this month. Do you find this valuable?    

Posted Anonymously
7. RE: No sound after bluetooth
Jan 2 2009, 9:04 PM EST | Post edited: Jan 2 2009, 9:04 PM EST
I have the same problem with my AT&T Fuze (Touch Pro). This needs to be remedied ASAP or this phone is going back, I use bluetooth multiple times everyday and having to perform a soft reset everytime I disconnect my headset is unacceptable. Do you find this valuable?