• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: We've lost the "SUPPORT" in Customer Support.This is a featured thread

ReviewSlam
ReviewSlam
We've lost the "SUPPORT" in Customer Support.
Mar 25 2008, 7:43 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 25 2008, 7:43 PM EDT
Centennial Wireless Customers: Waiting for that painful email from Tech Support to let you know that you can now update your phone to WM6? Sorry... Truth is, its not coming. I apologize If you have had the pleasure of talking with CW or HTC Tech Support. If your time equals money & your phone is stealing your time because of it incompetents, please don't settle. Move on.
-RS
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
1. RE: We've lost the "SUPPORT" in Customer Support.
Apr 29 2008, 12:47 AM EDT | Post edited: Apr 29 2008, 12:47 AM EDT
yeah thats pathetic... htc tech told me there was a upgrade for centennial...yet they lied

Anonymous
2. RE: We've lost the "SUPPORT" in Customer Support.
Jun 16 2008, 1:12 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 16 2008, 1:12 PM EDT
How do I get a real answer? I have the HTCs621 through Centennial Wireless and it's locking up all the time. I call centennial and they tell me to call HTC I call HTC and one person tells me there is no update and another tells me there is. Both referred me to htcwiki.com and this is the first message I see. I'm very frustrated and now after reading all this I'm not sure I want to attempt the upgrade or not.
denco7
denco7
3. RE: We've lost the "SUPPORT" in Customer Support.
Jun 16 2008, 1:24 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 16 2008, 1:24 PM EDT
"How do I get a real answer? I have the HTCs621 through Centennial Wireless and it's locking up all the time. I call centennial and they tell me to call HTC I call HTC and one person tells me there is no update and another tells me there is. Both referred me to htcwiki.com and this is the first message I see. I'm very frustrated and now after reading all this I'm not sure I want to attempt the upgrade or not."
It is up to the carrier ( Centennial Wireless ) to release the upgrades for their phones. Htc and others have all ready released upgrades. Look for official rom upgrades here:

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=HTC_Excalibur
browntannis
browntannis
4. RE: We've lost the "SUPPORT" in Customer Support.
Jun 16 2008, 8:23 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 16 2008, 8:23 PM EDT
"It is up to the carrier ( Centennial Wireless ) to release the upgrades for their phones. Htc and others have all ready released upgrades. Look for official rom upgrades here:

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=HTC_Excalibur"
The official updates from HTC are on HTC.COM.
denco7
denco7
5. RE: We've lost the "SUPPORT" in Customer Support.
Jun 16 2008, 9:45 PM EDT | Post edited: Jun 16 2008, 9:45 PM EDT
"It is up to the carrier ( Centennial Wireless ) to release the upgrades for their phones. Htc and others have all ready released upgrades. Look for official rom upgrades here:

http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=HTC_Excalibur"
Sorry, point being, Centennial Wireless has not released an upgrade for your phone as of yet.
The list you will find here is of all the carriers ( including HTC ) who have. But unless you unlock your phone, the HTC upgrade will not work on your phone

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)