• A Wetpaint Site
Welcome! This is a website that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: 8GB Micro SDHC card

Keyword tags: Juno Shadow (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
8GB Micro SDHC card
Mar 25 2008, 6:44 PM EDT
The T-Mobile customer service told me that the shadow can support up to 4GB Micro SD. Mike from allshadow.com says that it can actually support the 8GB Micro SDHC card. Does anyone know which one is right? 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: 8GB Micro SDHC card
Mar 25 2008, 9:42 PM EDT
"The T-Mobile customer service told me that the shadow can support up to 4GB Micro SD. Mike from allshadow.com says that it can actually support the 8GB Micro SDHC card. Does anyone know which one is right? "
I would trust Mike. Of course, I will say that because I write for Pocketnow.com, the sister site for allshadow.com. Mike is very knowledgeable about the Shadow and would not steer readers the wrong way. I personally have found that WM6 devices will support MicroSDHC, even though HTC or the carriers say they won't. In addition to my Tilt, I have two AT&T 8525's that are upgraded to WM6 and they can use my 8GB card with no problems. And that's with HTC saying it will support only up to 2 GB!! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 28 2008, 8:56 PM EDT
"The T-Mobile customer service told me that the shadow can support up to 4GB Micro SD. Mike from allshadow.com says that it can actually support the 8GB Micro SDHC card. Does anyone know which one is right? "
I went to Japan and bought a 16gb SDHC and it worked excellent on my Mogul phone. I love this phone. Love it when I can record a video for 3hrs straight. Now that ROCKS!!!!

Check out how great the Mogul can do things which Iphone Can't do this.

Goto: http://youtube.com/results?search_query=Smartphone+GPS+%26+IPHONE+NO+GPS&search_type=
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 31 2008, 9:01 PM EDT
I've been using a SanDisk 8GB in my Shadow for about a month now, and haven't had any problems. Waiting anxiously for the 16GB cards! 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Apr 1 2008, 1:06 AM EDT
"I would trust Mike. Of course, I will say that because I write for Pocketnow.com, the sister site for allshadow.com. Mike is very knowledgeable about the Shadow and would not steer readers the wrong way. I personally have found that WM6 devices will support MicroSDHC, even though HTC or the carriers say they won't. In addition to my Tilt, I have two AT&T 8525's that are upgraded to WM6 and they can use my 8GB card with no problems. And that's with HTC saying it will support only up to 2 GB!!"
I just purchased a 4GB SDHC card. I will test it and come back here in about a week with results. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 1 2008, 9:01 PM EDT
"I just purchased a 4GB SDHC card. I will test it and come back here in about a week with results."
I hear that it will support a 4gb card maybe higher. Some devices might be rated for a lower GB card and accept higher, but it may not be able to utilize the full capacity of the card. So if you got a 16 gb card, the device might only be able to utilize only 4 gb of it. Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
May 3 2008, 5:18 AM EDT
"I hear that it will support a 4gb card maybe higher. Some devices might be rated for a lower GB card and accept higher, but it may not be able to utilize the full capacity of the card. So if you got a 16 gb card, the device might only be able to utilize only 4 gb of it."
I have same phone. I am living in the netherlands. and I buyed a card of SanDisk 8GB from mycom.nl and I formated FAT 32 with 16kb cluster. now it is working cool :)

I tryed this on HTC TYTN III of T-Mobile
3  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
May 3 2008, 7:22 AM EDT
where is support SDHC, there are not limit GB 2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors