• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: TyTN Storage Card

Keyword tags: ActiveSync applications bluetooth cell phones faq Frequently Asked Questions smartphones
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

msenior

msenior
TyTN Storage Card
Mar 20 2008, 2:47 PM EDT
Does the micro SD slot in the TyTN support micro SDHC cards? Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: TyTN Storage Card
Mar 20 2008, 3:11 PM EDT
"Does the micro SD slot in the TyTN support micro SDHC cards?"
Depends on which OS you have on your TyTN. On my 8525 (U.S. version), I upgraded to Windows Mobile 6, and was able to put my 8GB MicroSDHC card that I normally use in my Tilt (TyTN II). On Windows Mobile 5, it definitely does not work. Do you find this valuable?    
msenior

msenior
Mar 20 2008, 3:15 PM EDT
"Depends on which OS you have on your TyTN. On my 8525 (U.S. version), I upgraded to Windows Mobile 6, and was able to put my 8GB MicroSDHC card that I normally use in my Tilt (TyTN II). On Windows Mobile 5, it definitely does not work."
Ok great. I heard that the max card size was 4GB. Did you have to tweak anything to get it to read an 8 GB card? Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
Mar 20 2008, 3:52 PM EDT
"Ok great. I heard that the max card size was 4GB. Did you have to tweak anything to get it to read an 8 GB card?"
Nope, no tweaks. It seems that WM6 has the drivers to support MicroSDHC. I upgraded my friend's Samsung BlackJack (i607) to WM6 and had the same great result. Do you find this valuable?    
joetouch

joetouch
Mail box setup - Touch
Mar 24 2008, 11:45 AM EDT
Hi,
I have a sprint touch phone and I am not able to setup mail box.
Somebody please help me
Thanks
Do you find this valuable?    
Rainman76
Rainman76
RE: Mail box setup - Touch
Mar 24 2008, 12:04 PM EDT
"Hi,
I have a sprint touch phone and I am not able to setup mail box.
Somebody please help me
Thanks"
We're going to need a little more information than you can't set it up. Can you tell us what email service you are using? Also, do you have a data connection on your Touch? Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
Mar 24 2008, 8:19 PM EDT
"We're going to need a little more information than you can't set it up. Can you tell us what email service you are using? Also, do you have a data connection on your Touch?"
Hi Rainman,
I am sorry, instead of Voice mail, I typed "mail box"
When I am getting calls, the caller is not getting any "Greetings" OR "telephone number" So they are getting confused.
Can you please tell me the steps to setup voice mail?
Thanks
Rainman76
Rainman76
Mar 24 2008, 9:01 PM EDT
"Hi Rainman,
I am sorry, instead of Voice mail, I typed "mail box"
When I am getting calls, the caller is not getting any "Greetings" OR "telephone number" So they are getting confused.
Can you please tell me the steps to setup voice mail?
Thanks"
Voice mail setup is something Sprint would have to tell you. I found it here on Sprint's website:

http://support.sprint.com/doc/sp3192.xml?docid=4670&navtypeid=6&pagetypeid=7&prevPageIndex=1&lid=y&dnsp=1&selectedDeviceId=9285&manufacturer=HTC&navtypeid=6&pagetypeid=27&prevPageIndex=5
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Mar 25 2008, 7:21 AM EDT
Hi Rainman,
Thank you very much for your help

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Top Contributors