• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: HYC TyTN II

Keyword tags: AT&T 8925 AT&T Tilt II HTC kaiser Mda Vario III P4550 TyTN
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Anonymous
HYC TyTN II
Mar 14 2008, 8:36 PM EDT
I have had the phone for 2 weeks problems encountered network signal poor only 1 bar I put a blackberry next to it on same network had full signal of 5 bars and I put a cheap nokia new £15 nokia and that had 4 bars signal also having speaker problem
really like the htc as phone over the others but wish it functioned better, going to contact htc if they are willing rectify as it should perfom better
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: HYC TyTN II
Friday, 8:12 AM EDT
"I have had the phone for 2 weeks problems encountered network signal poor only 1 bar I put a blackberry next to it on same network had full signal of 5 bars and I put a cheap nokia new £15 nokia and that had 4 bars signal also having speaker problem
really like the htc as phone over the others but wish it functioned better, going to contact htc if they are willing rectify as it should perfom better"
I have the same problem (and analysis) using the Tytn II and the Dutch operator KPN. So I guess this is not an operator related problem.
Does anyone have a solution?
Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)