• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: Syncing the Touch using Pocketmac Pro 3 on a Macbook ProThis is a featured thread

This thread was saved to a page named pocketmac Mar 10 2009, 8:30 AM EDT. what's this?Thread Saved to a PageThe full contents of individual threads can be easily exported to create an editable site content page. Converting threads into pages is a great means to create a more readable summary of information for all users.

Elro
Elro
Syncing the Touch using Pocketmac Pro 3 on a Macbook Pro
Mar 11 2008, 6:08 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 11 2008, 6:08 PM EDT
Help help... I've installed the stuff, it sees my Touch. But can't get it to connect let alone to sync anything.... Did you get it to work in this combination? Please share it with me....
2  out of 3 found this valuable. Do you?    
Keyword tags: Sprint Sprint Touch TouchFlo
jman97
jman97
1. RE: Syncing the Touch using Pocketmac Pro 3 on a Macbook Pro
Mar 21 2008, 12:41 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 21 2008, 12:41 PM EDT
I am having the same challenge, but I am using a Macbook. I have used the device locator that came with the software and it found my touch, installed the driver, and then the device disappeared. I am having the same issues.....I have an email into support.......
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
Elro
Elro
2. RE: Syncing the Touch using Pocketmac Pro 3 on a Macbook Pro
Mar 21 2008, 1:26 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 21 2008, 1:26 PM EDT
"I am having the same challenge, but I am using a Macbook. I have used the device locator that came with the software and it found my touch, installed the driver, and then the device disappeared. I am having the same issues.....I have an email into support......."
I have mailed the Tech Support too since I'm a paying customer. But no reply to date :(
Do you find this valuable?    
jman97
jman97
3. RE: Syncing the Touch using Pocketmac Pro 3 on a Macbook Pro
Mar 21 2008, 1:28 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 21 2008, 1:28 PM EDT
"I have mailed the Tech Support too since I'm a paying customer. But no reply to date :("
Found the answer! http://www.pocketmac.net/public/manuals/WM56-HTC_Touch_Setup.pdf
Follow the step and you should be golden! I just got mine synced! Good Luck!
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Elro
Elro
4. RE: Syncing the Touch using Pocketmac Pro 3 on a Macbook Pro
Mar 21 2008, 3:17 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 21 2008, 3:17 PM EDT
"Found the answer! http://www.pocketmac.net/public/manuals/WM56-HTC_Touch_Setup.pdf
Follow the step and you should be golden! I just got mine synced! Good Luck!"
Thx :-) I'm going to give it a whirl.......
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
jman97
jman97
5. RE: Syncing the Touch using Pocketmac Pro 3 on a Macbook Pro
Mar 21 2008, 4:29 PM EDT | Post edited: Mar 21 2008, 4:29 PM EDT
"Thx :-) I'm going to give it a whirl......."
Here is another tip to help out...
http://www.pocketmacsupport.net/index.php?section=knowledge&action=view&article_id=94
the network preference is the key......Let me know if it works.

Anonymous
6. RE: Syncing the Touch using Pocketmac Pro 3 on a Macbook Pro
May 24 2008, 9:46 PM EDT | Post edited: May 24 2008, 9:46 PM EDT
where can you get pocket mac as a free download? Been looking everywhere.. I was told you can get it for free and read if you get it from pocketmac their support is terrible
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
7. RE: Syncing the Touch using Pocketmac Pro 3 on a Macbook Pro
Sep 12 2008, 11:52 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 12 2008, 11:52 PM EDT
it wont even install on my macbook pro. it says something about not seing a virus scan or something and closes. I cant even get to stage one. any ideas?
tehri1

tehri1
8. Saved as a page
Mar 10 2009, 8:30 AM EDT | Post edited: Mar 10 2009, 8:30 AM EDT
This thread was saved as a page.

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)