• A Wetpaint Site
close
Welcome! Wikis are websites that everyone can build together. It's easy!

Discussion: Make your Wing really Fly

Keyword tags: MDA T-Mobile Windows Mobile 6 wing
Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

Previous | 1 2
burn0u7

burn0u7
RE: Make your Wing really Fly
Apr 8 2008, 1:15 PM EDT
oh FYI - still no word yet on the official update for the Wing from T-Mobile. Rep said it'll probly be released tomorrow if not a couple days later. they are in the final testing phase. 1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Apr 8 2008, 4:30 PM EDT
Can anyone please tell me where to locate the registry on my phone? I have no idea where it is. I have done everything else,. The only thing is that I don't know if page pool worked on my phone. The program installed, and I ran both .bat files on my pc while my phone was connected but I don't know how to tell if it worked...Please help me. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
pdl1

pdl1
Apr 8 2008, 5:08 PM EDT
The purpose of all this is more memory. So go to Start>Settings>Memory and see how much Program memory you have. If you have more that 17MB you probably did OK.
The answer will not be in the Registry.
0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Apr 8 2008, 5:12 PM EDT
But I still need to tweak the registry to make the wi-fi work after downloading the today screen programs. 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Apr 8 2008, 5:36 PM EDT
Doesn't anyone make software that would automate all of these tweaks in one step? I would pay money for a program like that to save time, rather then spending time and aggrevation applying all of these tweaks. If you have a program that could do this, please list it.
Thanks.
burn0u7

burn0u7
Wednesday, 3:35 PM EDT
"Doesn't anyone make software that would automate all of these tweaks in one step? I would pay money for a program like that to save time, rather then spending time and aggrevation applying all of these tweaks. If you have a program that could do this, please list it.
Thanks."
nope. no one does that i know of anyway.

Here's a link to SKTools. it has a registry editor that comes with it. I bought my license and its a good app. the only thing is if i change the storage location for messaging from \windows\ to say \Storage Card\ when i reboot the device, the os renames the storage card to storage card2. so that part is the only annoying thing i'm going through right now.

oh yeah here's the link:
http://www.handango.com/PlatformProductDetail.jsp?siteId=1&osId=1063&jid=DC7434E91755C9781CCFC95CADA871AD&N=4294912165&Ntt=sktools&R=182137&productId=182137

Use Handango cause they gots tech support goodness.
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
burn0u7

burn0u7
Thursday, 3:40 PM EDT
Still nothing from T-Mobile. i checked this morning. here's a link direct to the support site (without having to login) once they post an update, there will be a "Update software" link on their page.
http://support.t-mobile.com/main.html?formFlow=manufacturerForm&tree=null&selectProductDevice=acc8102d-4506-4eaa-bc2f-9c7b8ec1b1e0&selectProductManufacturer=_bc51c48e-e7ce-411e-86d7-40b52cf362eb
1  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Thursday, 8:42 PM EDT
i got that too, but what you actually have to do is click extract. (its under one of the things at the bottom, i forget which) 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    
burn0u7

burn0u7
Thursday, 9:02 PM EDT
"i got that too, but what you actually have to do is click extract. (its under one of the things at the bottom, i forget which)"
huh? 0  out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Thursday, 10:07 PM EDT

HKLM\System\StorageManager\FATFS/CacheSize: 0 => 4096
themusikthief
themusikthief
4 GIG mem cards
Sunday, 11:33 AM EDT
I am running a 8 GIG card - no issues........make sure when you are getting one it is a REAL sdhc card and I cannot see any issues
Do you find this valuable?    

Anonymous
hey
Yesterday, 6:14 PM EDT
does anyone seem to have issues with your phone not vibrating in vibe mode? Do you find this valuable?    
burn0u7

burn0u7
RE: hey
Yesterday, 10:10 PM EDT
Nope... Not I. Do you find this valuable?    
Previous | 1 2

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)