• A Wetpaint Site

Discussion: htc Touch freezing!

Keyword tags: htc touch (edit keyword tags)

Watch

Anonymous  (Get credit for your thread)

4kaz

4kaz
htc Touch freezing!
Feb 24 2008, 12:45 PM EST
Had my htc touch with Rogers since November. It freezes several times per day...unable to do anything but take battery out (soft reset does nothing)...nothing but ActiveSync running. Also, missed calls & text messages (presumably when it's frozen). Also dropped calls, especially if using bluetooth in car. Battery drain is unreal. And, often times, the phone's operation (when it 'operates') is extremely slow. I have had to do several hard resets of mine...which is annoying losing everything. I have not reinstalled my apps this time (last hard reset was this am) to see if it makes a difference. One of the reason's I bought a Windows Smartphone was so I had the ability to customize it (as I did with my hp ipaq before, without a single problem). My daughter has the same phone, with the same problems. Just a crap device! I am SO sick of it now. It's annoying to think that we have 2 years to an upgrade!

Anyone else have similar problems. Was there a way to fix it?
2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
RE: htc Touch freezing!
Apr 10 2008, 8:57 AM EDT
I get similar (or same) When I lock my device i'm unable to unlock as the screen goes white. 2  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    
Blue78

Blue78
Jun 7 2008, 1:20 AM EDT
I Have the same problem , after 4 hrs from the phone being ON all the sudden a blue screen will appreare and i cant use the phone ,any answers ? 1  out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?    

Anonymous
Tuesday, 5:53 PM EST
"I Have the same problem , after 4 hrs from the phone being ON all the sudden a blue screen will appreare and i cant use the phone ,any answers ? "
I don't think this is an option.. i have the same phone.. but do you have your phone lock after a certain time? Maybe overheating, etc. My phone also has the ActiveSync open itself in the running programs menu.. it has never done that before plugging into my windows xp computer. any ideas? Do you find this valuable?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on Wetpaint Central.)
Site pages
Top Contributors